Ok so like I can send video and pic via bluetooth, email, txt, but when someone sends ringtones to me it's sends 99% the says somethin like file corrupted. but I can send them my tones. Even when down loading tones through the internet on my phone or buying them through the cingular mall it dose the same thing. Also there are three tones on my phone that can't be deleted not sure if that has anything to do with it or not like a virus or somethin but can i get this problem fixed? I have a black moto razr v3 from cingular with insurace.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can try using email to text. However, iTunes is usually not compatible with anything non-apple and it is likely they have made it so the ringtone will only work on an iPhone. In case it may work, here's how to send it to your phone:
1. Open Gmail or another email service
2. Compose a message and for the to address, put (Phone number all ten didgets)@vtext.com for Verizon phone or (Phone number all ten didgets)@txt.att.net for AT&T phone.
3. Click "attach file" and select the ringtone. (not in iTunes) you will have to find it in another folder such as "Music" on your PC
4. Once the file has been uploaded, click send
5. You should receive it as a text
6. If it doesn't work, then iTunes has not allowed you to use it outside of iTunes.
if your phone has bluetooth activate it and make it visible. If your PC has bluethooth do the same and it should find the phone automatically. After it does you can send pics and ringtones to the phone from the PC. You can also view the pics/ringtones on your phone, as you do you should have a menu feature to let you send them via bluetooth. Hope this helps.
u set the ringtone from mutimedia>sounds,ussally while playing the will be option "set a ringtone" not from digital audio player,directly from sounds.
motorola does not accpet viruses infected files or their phone must be trying to send virus attachment or ur phone memory will be full.
Boost Mobile does not accept ringtones from 3rd parties, whether its sent via email or mp3 attachment. U might want to try sending it through the SMS. Maybe u can save it that way. Only way I've been able to get ringtones is thru the Boost site only. No "free ringtone" websites are able to send ringtones thru a message, cuz Boost blocks this. And Ive tried them all. Until they provide us with phones with SD cards, were outta luck, sorry.
1. When someone sent file (photo, music..) to you, usually it is store at My document. 2. If you want to sent file: 1. open your bluetooth by start-setting-connection-bluetooth after check both checkbox. Then go to file explorer, select the file you want to sent by hold that file and choose beam. After waiting for device check for bluetooth and then click on your bluetooth name you want to sent. enjoy it!!
You can txt yourself the sound and when you receive the txt you save it as a ringtone. If you have a computer with bluetooth capability you can send ringtones that you can make yourself through bluetooth. I use create-a-ringtones.com, make my own and transfer them to my phone. If anyone else wants the ringtone I just txt it to them. I just did about 18 ringtones for my husband and he has the motorola adventure v750.
What are you trying to send? Picture, video, ringtone, app? For a ringtone, go to the Media Finder, select ringtones, then "All Ringtones" and scroll to the one you want to send. Hit "options" and scroll to the option "Send" Select "Send" and one option should be "send Via Bluetooth"
The process should be similar for other sendable items.
ooohhh, tough question. If you had T-mobile, you could just send it to MYalbum and just downloaded it without problems. The only thing I can think of is google motorola phone tools. This program will let you do anything you want! Download your videos, pics. Not to mention, upload pics, vids, and ringtones from you mp3's