I cannot put songs on my mp3 player on my fone. When i plug my fone up to the computer with my usb cable it charges the fone and it doesnt even pick up my fone witih windows media player. Even when i checked my computer it didnt detect my fone. I know how to put songs on a mp3 player because i have done it a thousand times but for some reason this wont let me do it.HELP PLEASE
1) check ur usb cable and the usb port in the pc that u r using
2) please check ur mobile for viruses
normaly the drive is shown but is not allowed to open through ur PC
scan ur mobile with a good updated antivirus system when u connect ur mobile with ur pc
or BUY A CARD REARDER COMPATIBLE WITH UR MOBILES MEMORY CARD WHICH COULD HELP U TO CONNECT UR MOBILES MEMORY CARD TO UR PC AFTER IT IS BEING REMOVED FROM UR MOBILE
3) ur mobile gives u an option for formatting ur memory card please use that
or finally contact nearest
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Yes the chord is the charging cable and the download/upload cable.
You will plug it into the usb port on your computer for charging.
You will need Windows Media Player installed in your computer ...after it is installed add your songs to Windows Media Player, then plug your Mp3 player in with Windowns Media Player running, your mp3 player will be recognized and then you can add the songs you added to Windows Media Player.
Please take time to rate me
First you download the music from MP3 music sites to your computer, then connect the USB cable to your player and plug the USB cable into the USB port of your computer. The computer will see the MP3 player as an external storage device then copy the MP3 music files from your computer to the MP3 player.
format it once more then use usb a cable to plug in the mp3 player and u see a removable drive is created in my computer double click the drive and then create a song folder inside it then copy paste the songs which u want to insert into the mp3 player. after the songs are copied safetly remove the mp3 player then listen to the songs which u have transfered....... enjoy mp3 player.....
what's type of your MP3 player ? If it's iPod/iTouch , you can put your songs by iTunes . and if it's not iPod/iTouch , you can put your songs by USB capable .
http://funnycity.org - Funny City If you are using Windows Media Player, just plug your MP3 player in the usb slot in your computer. Go to the sync menu in Windows Media Player. Pick the songs that you want on your MP3 player and drag them into the box on the right.
If you are using iTunes, then I don't know how, but I would imagine it is similar.
I PLUGGED IN MY MP3 PLAYER TO THE COMPUTER AND THE SCREEN ON MY MP3 PLAYER LIGHTS UP BUT the normal screen image for when you normally plug it into the computer ISN'T THERE AND I CAN'T ADD MUSIC ON MY MP3 PLAYER.
Yes, formatting your MP3 Player will erase everything on it other then the required system files.
If the MP3 Player is USB Compatible, plug the USB into the MP3 Player usb port, then plug the other end of the USB into your computer (provided your computer has a usb port). Depending on if the MP3 player needs software to put music on it, it should be easy. Allow the MP3 Player 1 minute to fully load onto your computer.
1) My Computer 2) Find your MP3 Player, should be something like F: Drive or MP3 Player (depends on the kind). 3) Double click on the icon of your mp3 player. 4) If there is music or anything in there, create a folder on your desktop or where ever you wish to move the music. 5) Highlight every song or anything, and right click drag it into the folder you have just made. 6) Make sure no songs are on the mp3 player. 7) Unplug it, check for songs, and if successful, you should have all your songs off your MP3 player and onto your computer! Double check, then you can format it or do what ever you wish!
You should be able to hook your mp3 player up to your computer with the USB cable. This will allow you to browser the directory where the songs are and delete or add new songs. Your mp3 player will appear in your computer as a removable disk. The songs that you put on your mp3 player need to be in mp3 or wma format. I also found the instruction manual for your product in pdf format. http://www.gpx.com/shop_ind.php?id=%20%20344#