Question about JCPenney Armitron Sport Link Bracelet Watch
How do I enable/disable the hourly chime on a Armitron Pro Sport watch? I see I can get the manual by calling Armitron.
Based on insructions for another watch, I just figured this one out. The steps would be:
Get in Alarm mode (press mode button)
Then you can cycle through the following by pressing the ST/STP button
1. Alarm on
2. Chiime on
3. Alarm and Chime on
4. Alarm and Chime off
You can see this with a magnifying glass and watch the center and right hand circular icons at the top of the display.get highlighted.
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
If you have a watch that continues to beep hourly and anytime you press a button, regardless of you following your directions you can do the following:
1. Take plate off of the back.
2. Locate audio chime circuit connector spring. (Circled in red.)
3. Use a small screwdriver, pin, or appropriate horology tool to bend spring over, and tuck under plastic movement guard. (You can cut off if you'd like, but it may be impossible to repair.)
The circuit completes itself by making contact with the backplate; if the spring is not touching the backplate the circuit cannot be completed, so it kills the beep! To turn back on simply reposition the spring.
Posted on Jul 12, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2016 | Armitron 457012blk Womens Sport...
Aug 22, 2016 | Armitron 491007rvdg Mens Pro Sport Black...
Oct 14, 2015 | Armitron Watches
Jul 22, 2011 | Armitron All Sport Digital watch
These are the instructions posted on the Armitron website. I hope they help.
1. From Time Telling Mode, press 'B' twice to enter the
2. Press 'A'. Alarm Hours flash. Press 'C' to advance the
3. Press 'B'. Alarm Minutes flash. Press 'C' to advance the
4. Press 'B'. Alarm Time Zone flashes. Press 'C' to select
either Time Zone 1 or Time Zone 2.
NOTE: The Alarm is available in one Time Zone only.
5. Press 'A' to end set sequence.
6. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
ACTIVATING THE ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. While in Alarm Mode, press 'C' to activate the Alarm.
The Alarm symbol appears to indicate the Alarm will
sound at the preset Alarm Time for 20 seconds or until
'A', 'B' or 'C' is pressed.
2. Press 'C' again to activate the Hourly Chime.
"CHIME" appears to indicate the Hourly Chime will sound
every hour on the hour.
3. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Alarm.
4. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Hourly Chime.
5. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
Apr 12, 2011 | Armitron Digital Sport #40/8095SIL Watch
Jul 20, 2010 | Armitron Round Digital Sport 408089 Watch
Mar 09, 2009 | JCPenney Armitron Sport Link Bracelet...
Oct 20, 2008 | JCPenney Armitron Sport Link Bracelet...
Sep 27, 2008 | JCPenney Armitron Sport Link Bracelet...
Feb 14, 2013 | JCPenney Armitron Sport Link Bracelet...
4,287 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: