1) I am not able to access my yahoo mail account even after rechecking the settings numerous times whereas the gmail account can be used easily
2) My phone has come with 3 months free GPS. I have registered myself and everything but the phone does not connect to satelite even after getting the signals
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you are unable to access your yahoo mail account or facing an issue to access your yahoo account then just do some simple steps and solve our issue.
1) Sign in yahoo account.
2) Go to settings.
3) click on accounts from the left panel.
4) create one extra email address.
5) Enter an email address in the required option.
6) In the last step, you will get the code. Put that code in the required field.
I assume you wish to access email in a different Yahoo! Mail account. Yahoo! allows you to access only one account at a time. To sign in as a different user, you must first sign out from the account you are currently accessing.
To sign out from Yahoo! Mail, click on the "Sign out" link in the upper left corner of the web page:
Then go to the Yahoo! Mail page (http://mail.yahoo.com), and sign in with the new user ID and password.
See also this Yahoo! help pages: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ymail/account/account-13.html
You will need adjust the mail application's POP settings to get your Yahoo! Mail messages into it.
POP access is a service for owners of one of the following:
Yahoo! Mail Pop Access & Forwarding Yahoo! Mail Plus Premium Services
A Broadband account
A Small Business account
Please note that access to IMAP servers is not available.
To use an email client or application to send and receive Yahoo! Mail
messages, you may need to designate a new incoming (POP) mail server and
a new outgoing (SMTP) mail server. Consult your owner's manual for
instructions on designating servers in the email application.
If you can't add new POP or SMTP servers, you will need to change your current server settings.
Before you make any changes, write down your current settings. You might
need to revert to your original settings later if you decide to send
and receive messages from your other email addresses.
The following steps will help you find the POP settings for your Yahoo! Mail account and configure it:
Log onto your Yahoo! Mail account from a PC.
Click Options > Mail Options.
Click POP & Forwarding.
Click Set up or edit POP & Forwarding.
Click POP Settings.
Note your Server Setting information. Your phone email client or application will ask for these settings:
Incoming Mail Server (POP3)- for example, pop.mail.yahoo.com.
Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)- for example, smtp.mail.yahoo.com.
Account Name/Username, your Yahoo! Member ID- for example, myuserID.
Email address, your Yahoo! Mail address- for example, myuserID@yahoo.com.
Password, your Yahoo! Mail password- for example, l0ngitudin*l
POP server settings may change from time to time and you should confirm
the current POP server settings in Yahoo! Mail if it is not working.
When using Microsoft Outlook, replace the "@" in your address with "%".
As an alternative to configuring Yahoo! Mail POP mail configurations, go to:
my understanding is that you need to have yave yahoo plus to get this to work, yahoo plus is the paid version for you to have pop access which means be able to use an email client (like outlook) to retrieve yahoo mail there.
now if you have not paid for yahoo plus you can do the following:
1. switch your yahoo account to be localized to asia, which should also (for now) allow you to use pop access on a free yahoo account, you need to look around into the account options (Its under Account Info, Account Settings,Set Language Site and Time Zone or something like that)
2. once 1 has been completed go into yahoo and add your yahoo account,
* for logon info use only your yahoo user name (not the @yahoo.com)
* enter your correct password
*for incoming email server: pop.mail.yahoo.com
*for outgoing email server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
3. go into more settings>advance
* incoming server port should be 110
*outgoing server port should be 587
really should be no problem orange should be able to send all settings direct to your handset.
another option would be to go to your yahoo
homepage and see if you can download an application for the e72
Hello, To setup your Yahoo in MS Outlook 2007, please follow the procedures written below: 1.First of all, you must enable POP3 in your yahoo mail account. If your current yahoo setting for the preferred content is “Yahoo US”, it requires “yahoo mail plus”. But if you change the setting as “Yahoo Asia”, then you can enable POP3 access in your yahoo mail account. To do that: -Sign in to your yahoo mail account. (I assumed that you switched the yahoo mail options to “All-New mail” view from “Mail Classic” view.) -Click on your “Display Name” and select “Account Info”
-Continue signing in yahoo account info verifying your password. -In your yahoo account info page find the “Account Settings” section. In the “Account Settings” section, check the current settings for “Set Language, site, time zone” content. If it is “Yahoo! U.S.”, then click “Set Language, site, time zone” link.
-In the “Edit Member Information” page, click on the New Setting option and change your current preferred content settings to Yahoo! Asia and click “Finished” button.
-Click “I Accept” button on the “Terms of Service” screen to proceed further. -The preferred content will be “Yahoo! Asia”. Click the “Finished” button to save the settings. -In your yahoo mail box page, click on Options and select More Options…
I hope this helps. This is for a MyTouch running android however I would think it will give you some ideas. This was taken from http://forum.xda-developers.com
1. From the Home screen, tap the Application tab.
2. Tap Email.
3. Tap Next.
4. Enter the e-mail address and password.
5. Tap Manual Setup.
6. Tap OK when the 'Free Yahoo! Mail accounts only work over T-Mobile
wireless networks. Yahoo! Mail Plus users should configure POP settings
manually.' message appears.
7. Tap IMAP account.
1. From Incoming server settings, set the following:
2. IMAP Server field: imap.mail.yahoo.com
Scroll down and select Next.
* The device searches for incoming server information.
1. From Outgoing server settings, set the following:
2. SMTP Server field: smtp.mobile.mail.yahoo.com
* Port: 25
* Security type: TLS (if available)
Scroll down and select Next.
* The device searches for outgoing server information.
2. Note that account options display and allow you to select how often
to check for e-mail, set notifications, and check default setting
3. Enter the account a name.
4. Tap Done.
you will need to ask your service provider to send you the GPRS/WAP settings for your handset. they will text it to you, and then u save them and it will be listed in Menu > Settings > Configuration > Default select that setting and set it to be the default setting and then click on Act. Def. In all applications (this will activate default settings in all applications that use GPRS)
or if u knew the access point settings and all, u can add a manual setting and make that as default.