Question about Teac CD-P1160 CD Player
When I turn the unit on, there is no display (such as the time elapsed), and when I press the Open/Close button, the cd door does not open.
SOURCE: CD drawer will not open or close
Had The Same With Mine. Its was the belt Inside that joins Motor To Cd Tray. Its Black and directly under the cd tray at the front. Its probably either loose like mine of maybe broken. I replaced mine with an elastic band and its been fine since.
Posted on Oct 29, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2011 | Harman Kardon CDR2 2-Disc CD Recorder
Feb 03, 2011 | Kenwood CD-223M 200-Disc CD Changer
To remove a stuck CD from Tascam CC222
This solved the "Now OPC" problem
1. Unplug unit
2. Remove the top cover, (3 screws on each
side and 3 on the back, lift cover).
3. Plug in unit.
4. Power on the unit to observe the drive
spindle spinning clockwise, (1" disc on top of drive).
5. Turn off unit, do not unplug at this
6. Use a small screwdriver to prevent the
drive spindle from spinning.
7. Power on the unit preventing the spin.
8. In approximately 10 seconds the display
will read "Disc Error" and the CD tray will open.
9. Remove the screwdriver and the disc.
10. Turn off the unit and unplug.
11. Replace the cover.
12. Use a better quality disc.
Sep 23, 2010 | Tascam CC-222mkIII CD Player / Recorder
Dec 22, 2009 | Sony CDP-CA70ES 5-Disc CD Changer
Aug 24, 2009 | Marantz DR-6000 CD Player
Nov 23, 2008 | Technics SL-DZ1200 CD Player
Nov 28, 2007 | Classic Electronics CDR201 CD Recorder
Oct 30, 2007 | HHB CDR850 CD Recorder
Aug 13, 2007 | Nakamichi SoundSpace 8 CD Player
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: