Question about Printers & Copiers
How to change delivery server address on Lanier LD135
I had this problem with an Aficio 2018D using scan router ScanRouter V2 Lite. The MFP would say it couldn't update the delivery list. Deleting/Reinstalling SW, resetting the I/O device and so on, nothing worked. At last I had to use the SP 5845 (see maintenance manual) to manually change the Delivery Server IP address, which was initially set to 127.0.0.1 and had by then been corrupted to 0.0.0.0, to 192.168.1.227 which was the IP address of the WinXP where ScanRouter was running (of course port 3870/tcp must be opened as exception in Windows Firewall). The scanner immediately "saw" the delivery list, updated by itself and, touching wood, worked like a charm ever since.
Posted on Jun 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2013 | Konica Minolta bizhub C351 All-In-One...
Sep 20, 2012 | Brother MFC 7840W Printer
Mar 18, 2011 | Epson 4880 Stylus Pro InkJet Printer
Open Internet Explorer and type in the IP address of the cm2520 embedded controller.
2. Click Admin Mode; under Administrator Password, type in the default password (12345678) and
3. Click Network.
4. Click E-mail.
5. Under E-mail Receive (POP) Configuration, set Receive to Enable.
6. Under Receiving Server Address, type in the IP address of the POP3 server.
7. Under Username and Password, type in the Username and Password given to the copier by the
8. Leave APOP authentication at Disable.
9. Leave Connection Timeout and Port Number at the default setting.
10. Click Apply, then O.K.
11. Click E-mail Transmission.
12. Set Transmission to Enable.
13. Under SMTP Server Address, type in the IP address of the SMTP server address.
14. Leave Port Number at the default (25).
15. Set Connection Time-out to 60 seconds.
Sep 21, 2010 | OCE Printers & Copiers
Jul 02, 2010 | Zebra Printer 140-751-00000
Feb 13, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
Nov 14, 2008 | Dell 5100cn Laser Printer
Apr 14, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
3,092 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!