Question about RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television
Turn television off and then hold ch - and vol - on the tv, not remote, for about 10 seconds and it will come back on with service menu up. There you can change alignment.
Posted on Dec 10, 2007
1. TV turned on
2. Press and hold the 'Menu' button at the tv.
3. Press and release the 'Power' button.
4. Press and release the 'Vol up' button.
5. Release the 'Menu' button.
6. The initial security parameter displayed will be 'zero' Change this to '76'.
You are now in the Adjustment mode
7. Use the 'Channel up or down' to select parameter 'P'.
8. Write down the old value of the parameter before changing.
9. Use the 'Volume up or down' to change the parameter value.
10. When you have made all the adjustments you want turn the set off to exit.
Posted on Nov 15, 2009
Htey will not align in the customer setup menu and I know how to use the service menus. all I need are the codes to get into the menus. Techs want to charge $300 to adjust the tv.
Posted on Apr 20, 2007
You can align them in the customer setup menus. I wouldn't touch the service menu unless you know what you are doing.
Posted on Apr 19, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2012 | Toshiba Projection Televisions
Apr 27, 2011 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television
Nov 23, 2008 | RCA P46920BL 46" Rear Projection...
Sep 15, 2008 | Projection Televisions
Feb 18, 2008 | Sony KP-46WT500 46" Rear Projection...
Jan 03, 2008 | RCA P60921 60" Rear Projection Television
Nov 15, 2007 | GE 46GW945 46" Rear Projection Television
Mar 01, 2007 | RCA P52930BL 52" Rear Projection...
980 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: