An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: Cannot connrect my t-mobile phone with my linksys ...
This is a problem of the routers firmware and the only way to resolve it is to unpdate the firmware of the router, you can contact Linksys tech support for that, this is the number 800-3267114 they are open 24/7 so they can walk you through in updating the firmware of the router....
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
yippers, that happens, use your cell phone number next time. So you need to log into the router and create new wireless security password, and change channel to 11 or so and free up interference with wireless land line phones.
Well - you are mixing up two different kind of wireless networks. Your sprint card connects to the same network a cell phone connects to (EV-DO technology), while your local network at home uses a different technology (802.11). What you need in order to connect to your Linksys router is a USB adapter like this.
If you have any more questions, just come back here and leave a comment - I'm happy to help.
First thing that you have to do is to check if the wireless light on your linksys wrt150N is lit. If it is, then that means that it is emitting wireless signal so you can connect wirelessly.
Then, install your verizon usb mobile broadband card on your desktop. When you plug it to the usb port, a pop up balloon would show on your page which would say FOUND NEW HARDWARE. you could click on it and choose the CD-drive to install OR you can run the cd and have it install on itself.
After installing the usb, try to connect to your wireless network. Start > Connect to > and then click on the name of your wireless network.
You can still use your existing Linksys router with your cable modem. In fact the router your have is designed to work with DSL/Cable Broadband connections.
1. Make sure to properly connec the devices in your network. Modem will be connected to the Internet port of the router. Then, laptop will be connected to one of the 4 Ethernet ports of the router. For initial setup of your router with modem, you need to hardwire laptop to the router.
2. Press and hold reset at the back of the router for about 15 seconds.
3. After 15 seconds turn off the router and then turn off the modem. Wait for a minute.
4. Power on modem and wait for the lights to be ready.
5. When modem lights are on, turn on router.
6. There should be 4 lights on. Power should be steady green. Internet, WLAN and Ethernet port.
7. Checked if you have Internet connectivity on your laptop while it is wired to the router.
8. If Internet is working, disconnect laptop from wired connection to the router and check available wireless network that laptop can detect.
9. The default wireless network name that the Linksys router broadcasts is "linksys". Connect to it which is an unsecured wireless network.
10. Once you are successfully connected, check Internet.