Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
We cannot get Guitar hero world tour to load or see the drum set please help. All the red lights are coming on the drum set. We connected the drums into the second port, the guitar is in the first port.
beebe623 was right. with some extra steps. Simple steps here:
1. Unplug the drum receiver.
2. Turn off the PS3.
3. Remove batteries from the Drum Controller.
4. Plug in the Drum Receiver.
5. Put batteries back in drum revceiver.
6. Turn on PS3.
7. Hit the PS button on the Drums once. (all 4 lights should flash)
8. Push and hold down the button on the Drum Receiver for about 5 seconds, then release.
9. Push the PS button again on the Drum Controller. At this point the drums should be assigned a port and synced up.
All this is in the instructions that came with the game.
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
After posting that I had the same problem, I kept trying a bunch of things. Finally something worked. I turned on the PS button the drums, then held down the button on the adapter, then hit the PS button again on the drums and that time it worked. Doesn't hurt to try.
Posted on Dec 28, 2008
I now have a solution. I discovered that although the drums wouldn't sync with the drum peripheral, it would do it with the guitar. So I concluded that it was the wireless drum receiver that was faulty. I live in Australia, so I mailed it back to Red Octane (Reply paid) and received a new one in the mail the very next day! The drums work fine now.
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Aug 22, 2009 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Jul 12, 2009 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Mar 18, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Halo 3 Special Edition...
Jan 11, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 01, 2009 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Dec 03, 2008 | Nintendo Wii Console
Nov 25, 2008 | Nintendo Wii Console
9,613 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!