The text dictionary keeps giving me the wrong words and i cant change, how do you knock it off.
the phones a samsung d900i
Using T9 mode
T9 is a predictive text input mode that allows you to
key in any character using single keystrokes.
Entering a word in T9 mode
1. Press  to  to start entering a word. Press
each key once for each letter.
For example, press , , , , and  to
enter HELLO in T9 mode.
T9 predicts the word that you are typing, and it
may change with each key that you press.
2. Enter the whole word before editing or deleting
3. When the word displays correctly, go to step 4.
Otherwise, press  to display alternative word
choices for the keys that you have pressed.
For example, OF and ME use  and .
4. Press [ ] to insert a space and enter the next
Other T9 mode operations
• Press  to enter periods or apostrophes
• Press [ ] to change case. Lower case (No
indicator), Initial capital ( ), and Capital lock ( )
• Press [ ] to insert a space.
• Press the Navigation keys to move the cursor.
• Press [C] to delete characters one by one. Press
and hold [C] to clear the display.
Adding a new word to the T9 dictionary
This feature may not be available for some languages.
1. Enter the word that you want to add.
2. Press  to display alternative words for your key
presses. When there are no more alternative
words, Spell displays on the bottom line.
3. Press <Spell>.
4. Enter the word you want using ABC mode and
"The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard"
Apr 21, 2008 |
Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone