- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
in which format do you have the game, Since i use N-Gage QD i have up till now see 3 formats;
Methods of installing;
1) .SIS ; Simply install just like you install a software.
2) .BLZ ; For this type of format there is a special installer whcih you have to install know as BLZ INSTALLER.
3) .ZIP ; For this type of format simply extract the files then copy the files to its respected folder. For example, if there are 2 folders after extracting (Not Always) i-e. System and Lib then copy the files in System folder to Memory Card's Sytem folder and Lib folder to Memory Card's Lib folder (search for it in Memory Card's System folder).
if the extracted files contains the folder "SYSTEM" and/or "LIB" then simply copy the content of SYSTEM folder to MEMORYCARD\SYSTEM and the content of "LIB" folder to MEMORYCARD\SYSTEM\LIB. then go to the menu and you will see a new icon! want more n-gage games! tell me
hello, i am unsure about a direct installation but if you are refering to the n-gag qd, then you can buy the memory card online, and unpack a downloaded game data to the memory card. (only one game can be on card at a time.) then insert the memory card and it will be treated as a game. they sell very cheap on places like ebay.