An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: my edit in my profile removed Lesley
Usually people that send you email and call you by your first name is A. a Telemarketing place got your information some where B. someone online is passing your email out and signing you up for Spam/Junk mail or C. All the Above. Usually if you sign up for like a contest or sweepstakes or a free service 85% of the time theirs a silent program running that catches minor details like name and email. Most common ones are lottery and over seas bank transfers and what not type of emails or Free cruises and stuff just put it on your blocked mail list and mark as spam if it happens again just report it to your email provider
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Welcome to FixYa.
Yes you can correct your gender and your whole profile.
Here are the steps that you can follow to edit your yahoo mail profile.
1. Log-in on your account with your username and password.
2. On the upper left corner you can see your email add, beside that there is an icon "arrow down" just simply click that, then choose profile.
3. There will be another window, click on the "Profile"
4. You can see an "edit" blue font with line just click that.
5. You will see the "My Info", below is the Basics and on the other side you will see the "edit" click on that.
6. You can now edit the gender and other information.
7. After you edit your profile you need to click "save"
Hope this information can help.
Thank you for using Fixya.
password is definitely the problem. Double check your password. If you're not sure with your password, you can reset your password and sent it through your qualified email account, the one you supplied in your profile.
if you don't have access to the email address tied to your MySpace
profile, but you can still log-in, mouse over Profile (in the
upper nav bar), choose Edit Profile (from the drop-down menu),
remove all the content from the About Me content box, type "REMOVE
PROFILE" in the About Me section and Contact MySpace
(on the right). Tell us to delete your profile (be sure to include your
ID or URL)
if all else fails and you still can't delete the profile on your
own, Contact MySpace, attach a salute and
ask us to delete the profile for you
hey, we just wanted to say that we'll miss you and hope you come
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
I can see how this is confusing. Have you tried clicking right on Contacts? It should bring up a screen showing your list of contacts. Click on a contact for editing. Hope this hopes. Thanks for using FixYa.