Question about Generic Memory Missile Launcher
Where do i go to add music to player do i need a mp3 player website or can i use my limewire?
You can load any file into this thing just make sure that you put your MP3's into the music folder heres a tutorial on how to get the most out of this xs cargo knock off.
These made in China MP4 players are quite budget ... however, I'vemanaged to get mine working just fine. Just follow these steps:
1. Charge the unit. (These things come with a dead power supply, soyou'll have to to charge it with the provided USB cable... or any cablesuch as one that works with a camera. you'll not be able to load it orturn it on until this has been done. 3 hours later your computer willdetect new hardware (USB mass storage device) and install theappropriate drivers.
2. Loading MP3's... there are 2 ways to go about this...
a) If you have the latest Windows media player click on the SYNC tab and follow the directions.
b) Open "My Computer" you should be able to see a new drive (probablyE: F: or G:) double click to expand it, you should see a bunch offolders, simply drag and drop your MP3s to the Music folder.
3. Converting and Loading Video: The included program that comes withthese cheap-*** players is a bag of $#@! so dont even bother with it.
The best program to convert videos to work on this thing can be found HERE
-Pick the first one (note:this file is zipped so will need to extract it),
pick up a trial version of WinRar HERE
-Once extracted, go ahead and run the program...click ADD
Choose your input file, and output path,
You will need to know the resolution of your screen. Under Playertype, choose SUNPLUS AVI and select the video resolution of yourMissil, 30 frames/sec and the best sound/video quality and hit start.
- this process takes a while (30-60 min) depending on file size.
- Once complete, simply drag and drop (cut and paste) the converted file to to the VIDEO folder on the players drive.
3. Finally disconnect the player from the computer, it will say "pleasewait.. building playlist" once this is done you're good to go
I hope this has been helpful... and please... dont forget to rate this solution.
Posted on May 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 27, 2011 | Toys
on Feb 28, 2011 | Toys
Dec 25, 2010 | Toys
Dec 25, 2010 | Toys
Mar 14, 2010 | Generic Memory Missile Launcher
Jan 03, 2009 | Sharper Image Blue Hat Toy Company Kids...
329 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: