- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
My remote worked perfectly until I changed the battery. The original battery was CL 2032 and I replaced it with DL 2032. After replacing the battery, only the volume control works. The off button will only fade the sound while the button is depressed. Release the button, and the volume returns to the original level and the unit remains On.
None of the other buttons work.
If you've found a solution, please post it here.
Just purchased a used iH9 and I can't get any sound from the radio or ipod. I'm pretty sure I'm doing everything right and I've reset the iH9 by removing the batteries and disconnecting the power. Any suggestions?
Hey I figured it out. When you bought the 4th generation ipod nano it came with it's own dock insert. It fits perfectly and fixes everything, including the remote issues. Now my only problem is I have a black ihome and a white insert :( Good luck!
I figured it out!! YAY!!!!
so here is how you set the presets:
- click source until you are on the FM radio
- click down or the play/pause button... this shows the presets
- pick which present you want to set your station on by going right or left
- press and hold down or play/pause button until preset number starts flashing
- once flashing, use right and left arrows to select your station (if you wait too long it will stop flashing and you will have to start again)
- once you have gotten to your station, push down or the play/pause button one more time, and it should be set!!