- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try uninstalling software that uses the drive. You can also try uninstalling programs that you don't use by using something like revo uninstaller. Also you can try using a registry cleaner. After that you can try your drive again.
Please reinstall the drivers for the both of the problems,if you dont have any cd then plz visit the manufacture website and download the drivers, after installing the problem is not solved then plz try with another drive,if the problem persist then try by reinstalling the OS
1) uninstall your dvr from device manager
2) write REGEDIT at RUN
3) look for UPPERFILTER using search in the edit menu. After you have found it, delete this registry
4) repeat the same for LOWERFILTER
5) Go to the device manager, scan for hardware changes. Win Vista will now successfully install your DVR
hello i'm having HP PAVILLION DV6000 and OS is VISTA HOME PREMIUM .My problem is that my system does'nt show any dvd drive in MY COMPUTER. I am having PIONEER DVDRW DVR-K17B ATA Device .device manager show a yellow icon and tells that it needs driver. It was working properly before.
I have the same problem. Has anyone found a solution? I have an HP Notebook dv6700 with a Pioneer DVDRW [DVR-K17B ATA Device]. For the past few months I haven't been able to burn anything to disc. I can't find any firmware updates online. I'm not sure if I need to buy a new drive?
This is my error in report viewer for my dvdrw in laptop. dvdrw icon is hide and it can't read any disk dvd/cd. PLEASE HELP ME! THANKFUL " Windows was able to successfully install device driver software, but the driver software encountered a problem when it tried to run. The problem code is 39. "