To update your T-Mobile Dash Smartphone, please follow this steps,
1. Download the new software to your PC. You will be instructed to enter the 15-digit IMEI number for your device to access the download.
2. Ensure ActiveSync 4.5 for computers using Windows XP or earlier or use Windows Mobile Device Center for computers using Vista and Windows 7 is installed on your PC. If you have not installed ActiveSync or Windows Mobile Device Center, you can install it from your Getting Started CD or download it from the Microsoft website.
3. Connect your Dash to your computer using the USB Sync Cable that came with the phone.
4. Establish a connection. You will know this is complete when the ActiveSync
or Windows Mobile Device Center
icon in your PC taskbar is lit green and the status is "Connected".
5. Ensure that your T-Mobile Dash has a battery charge that is greater than 50% (two bars).
6. Remove your MicroSD card from the device if you have one inserted. Do not reinsert the SD card until after the software installation process is complete and the phone is ready to use.
7. Run the software update program you downloaded to your PC and follow the on-screen commands.
To get the software update , follow this instruction : CLICK ME
To get user guide manual : DOWNLOAD
Thank you for visiting FixYa...