Question about GE Bluetooth In-ear Headset Wireless Headset
My Nokia 6085 phone will not locate the GE bluetooth Model 86707
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Explorer 3XX device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Season's Greetings from Fixya
Posted on Dec 26, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2010 | Nokia 6085 Cellular Phone
on Feb 28, 2008 | GE Bluetooth In-ear Headset Wireless...
Dec 29, 2009 | Nokia 6085 Cellular Phone
Dec 07, 2009 | Nokia 6085 Cellular Phone
Sep 28, 2009 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Sep 26, 2009 | Nokia 6085 Cellular Phone
Mar 29, 2009 | Nokia 6085 Cellular Phone
Aug 08, 2007 | LG HBM 730 Bluetooth Headset Wireless...
May 28, 2007 | Motorola Mobility PC850 Wireless Bluetooth...
134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: