FP3 PLAYER- TRANSFERRING MUSIC FROM PLAYLIST TO FP3 PLAYER
Help me please! I have just purchase THREE FP3 players for my children. I am windows xp compatible and have successfully downloaded my cds onto the fisher price software. all good so far i think until i try to download the music onto my fp3 player.the usb cable is in place but the software just doesnt seem to recognize the fp3 player and is telling me to connect my fp3 player with the usb cable. Can you please tell me where i go from here, christmas is just around the corner!
i have the same issue
Re: FP3 PLAYER- TRANSFERRING MUSIC FROM PLAYLIST TO FP3...
I had the same problem and when I spoke to Fisher Price they had me format the player. Very quick and simple. Go to My computer, Right Click on the Drive the player is on and click on format. I did not have any songs in my computer yet so I don't know if you will have to redownload them after formatting. The player works great now and my daughter loves it.
FYI- Software is not comaptible with 64 bit computers.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Connect your mp3 player to your computer via usb and open Windows music player. Look for your player to be listed on the left side. Create a playlist of of songs and drag the list to your player or us the sync tab at the top.
Once you plug in the MP3 player, open Windows Media Player and you should see it listed as a device. Right-click the device in the left-hand column of the Windows Media Player and click 'Set Up Sync'. Put a check in the 'Sync this device automatically' checkbox and then add one of your existing playlists that are in the list on the left side to the right side by selecting the list and clicking the 'Add' button, located between the two lists. If you don't have a playlist, you'll need to create one.
Once you have all the songs you want to add to your mp3 player added to your playlist, you can then select the device again, and click the 'Sync' tab at the upper, right-hand corner of your Windows Media Player and then click 'Start Sync' to sync the playlist with your mp3 player.
Any songs you want to add or remove from your device, you simply add or remove them from your playlist and then sync it again.
Hello my friend, how are you?
Regarding on your problem, you can do the 1 time search in all your music files regardless of their individual format by using Windows Media Player Software which was pre-installed already in your Xp after you install your OS XP in your computer.
Using Windows Media Player you can group all the music files you have in computer per title, artist, album, genre or even date and names. To do that kindly follow the steps below:
1. Open Windows Media Player located at the program files in your computer. In case you cannot locate it kindly click the START BUTTON located buttom part of your scree. Then click ALL PROGRAMS or PROGRAMS then WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER. I case WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER is not their Click ACCESSORIES then goto ENTERTAINMENT then Locate WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER.
2. After you locate and open wWindows Media Player or WMP kindly click the tab Library then suddenly a consule messagebox pop-up asking "Would you like to search music in your computer?" then kindly click YES Button then let the WMP search and gather all the Music files you have in your computer.
3. Next time yo log in WMP you can goto directly to the Library and select the music you want to play which was sorted automatically by WMP.
Hope this solution will help you solved your problem. if you seek moreassitance just reply to this post.
If you find this solution solved your problem please don't forget to rate this solution.
thank you and Godbless.