Question about Toshiba Notebook
DVD making: I have in my files many movie clips and pictures which I want to turn into DVDs on Toshiba laptop atellite P205-S6277. How to do it? Could you outline the steps please.
You must have a NERO burning tool on your computer. After installation: (If you don't have that yet, you can download it from internet)
1. Click Nero StartSmart Essentials desktop icon
2. A box will show you having menus.
3. Choose Photo and Video
4. You will have then the list of actions that you want to do.
The ff. options are:
=Make Video CD
=Make Slim Video CD
=Make Photo Slide Show (VCD)
=Make Slim Photo Slide Show (SVCD)
=Make Your Own DVD Video
=Make or Modify DVD-Video (VR)
6. A box will show and on the left corner, you will then have a question "What would you like to do?" and below that are options you are going to do.
7. Choose your desired action there.
8. Whatever your option will be, just follow the guide on how to make your own CD/DVD.
Posted on Dec 26, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2009 | Philips Magnavox MWR20V6 DVD Recorder/VCR
on Feb 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on Jun 30, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 27, 2008 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2008 | Canon DC210 DVD Camcorder
on Jan 25, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
on Jan 18, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jun 20, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
May 04, 2008 | Lite On LITE-ON SOHW-1693SX BLACK RT...
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: