Question about Toshiba Notebook
DVD making: I have in my files many movie clips and pictures which I want to turn into DVDs on Toshiba laptop atellite P205-S6277. How to do it? Could you outline the steps please.
You must have a NERO burning tool on your computer. After installation: (If you don't have that yet, you can download it from internet)
1. Click Nero StartSmart Essentials desktop icon
2. A box will show you having menus.
3. Choose Photo and Video
4. You will have then the list of actions that you want to do.
The ff. options are:
=Make Video CD
=Make Slim Video CD
=Make Photo Slide Show (VCD)
=Make Slim Photo Slide Show (SVCD)
=Make Your Own DVD Video
=Make or Modify DVD-Video (VR)
6. A box will show and on the left corner, you will then have a question "What would you like to do?" and below that are options you are going to do.
7. Choose your desired action there.
8. Whatever your option will be, just follow the guide on how to make your own CD/DVD.
Posted on Dec 26, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Feb 19, 2014 | Computers & Internet
May 09, 2013 | Gateway NV5215u Notebook
Jul 31, 2011 | HP Media Center m1080n (PC099A#ABA) PC...
Aug 19, 2008 | Toshiba Qosmio G25-AV513 Notebook
Jul 07, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite P105-S6104 Notebook
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: