- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you have a dirty or blocked carb jets strip down the carb and clean out the running jet
dont poke wire into any of the jets to clean them this will distroy them!!! use car cleaner and cmprest air if you can,,good luck mike
* Handheld units are the most popular. Available in gas- or electric-powered versions, they're portable and convenient, yet powerful. These models can get heavy while using. Larger models can also vibrate a bit at full throttle. Consider the weight and balance of the unit when shopping.
* Backpack leaf blowers are gas-powered. The blower fits in a harness that's worn on the operator's back. The hose reaches to the front where the user operates the throttle and blow or vacuum tube. Backpack blowers are normally used in larger areas.
* Walk Behind leaf blowers cover the most acreage. Mounted on wheels, these gas-powered machines are normally the tool of choice for commercial users, but for regular homeowners, they can make short work of a home lawn. Vacuum units use a hose for picking up debris.