Question about Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My lexmark X5400 printer just starting printing one page of a multiple page document. I have not tried to print from micro soft word, but when trying to print from the internet the printer will not print past page one.
You may try to change the spool data format:
1. Click on "Start," "Control Panel," "Printers and Other Hardware" and "Printers and Faxes."
("Start," "Control Panel," "Hardware and Sound" and "Printers" for Vista...)
2. Then, right click on the Lexmark printer icon and left click "Properties."
3. Either on the "Advanced" tab or the "General" tab for some models, there is a "Print Processor" button, left click it.
4. This is the spool format setting. Under "Print processor" it should be set to "Lexmark *** series print processor." Next, under "Default datatype," select "NT EMF 1.008."
5. Click "OK" and exit back out to your desktop.
6. Try printing again.
Posted on Apr 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2010 | Lexmark X5495 All-in-One &USB...
Nov 17, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 11, 2009 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 24, 2009 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 09, 2008 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
293 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!