Question about Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My lexmark X5400 printer just starting printing one page of a multiple page document. I have not tried to print from micro soft word, but when trying to print from the internet the printer will not print past page one.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You may try to change the spool data format:
1. Click on "Start," "Control Panel," "Printers and Other Hardware" and "Printers and Faxes."
("Start," "Control Panel," "Hardware and Sound" and "Printers" for Vista...)
2. Then, right click on the Lexmark printer icon and left click "Properties."
3. Either on the "Advanced" tab or the "General" tab for some models, there is a "Print Processor" button, left click it.
4. This is the spool format setting. Under "Print processor" it should be set to "Lexmark *** series print processor." Next, under "Default datatype," select "NT EMF 1.008."
5. Click "OK" and exit back out to your desktop.
6. Try printing again.
Posted on Apr 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2010 | Lexmark X5495 All-in-One &USB...
Oct 11, 2009 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 24, 2009 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 06, 2018 | Lexmark X3550 ALL-IN-ONE InkJet Printer
Apr 09, 2008 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
297 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!