Question about Numark iDJ2 - DJ iPOD Mixer Docking Station
I was using my idj2 with mi ipod. everything was working fine..my brother deleted my ipod libray, all songs erased. Luckily i just reloaded them from itunes..However the idj2 shows some old songs from my previous ipod library..even though that original library was deleted. Basically it loads up songs that dont exist...
I have the same problem. But it's easy to fix. You must connect your ipod to a pc and then you must go to My computer>(select your ipod and open the folder) and then delete the folder - .Library - It's done!
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
It sounds like everyone is saying the same thing. I am having the same problem. My idj2 is producing duplicates of some of the songs and there is a selection under the artist option that says <unknown>. When I click on the file from the idj2 it says that this file no longer exists. I have tried to use the edit button to delete it with no luck. It seems like the <unknown> is actually producing more <unknown>s in the track section every time I take out my ipod and reinstall. So this is what I have done that did not produce results:
1. Tried to restore the idj2 back to its factory settings with no luck.The only thing that was different was that I had to change the demo mode from automatic to never.
2. I restored my ipod classic back to its factory settings in an attempt to find any corrupted files; however, they all came back clean. So I reloaded all 6,000 songs back on to my ipod classic.
3. All of my firmware is up-to-date and installed.
I sat my Ipod in the cradle and it displayed the duplicate songs and the <unknown>s.
4. After reading this I tried going into librarian, then went into advanced and clicked on the last choice, the forced update and after it was done I deleted my existing library. After that, I used the librarian to use the recommended create tables.
5. Now everything that could have possibly been wrong has been restored. My ipod is currently updating on my idj2. Let's hope it fixed the problem.
Thanks everyone for your input and if anyone else has ideas please let me know. Much appreciated!!!!
Posted on Nov 26, 2009
Where is this .library file on my MAC? Can't find it anywhere despite numerous searches :-( Am trying the other solutions, though - helpful, thanks.
Posted on Mar 23, 2010
Thanks FIX YA team . YES !!!!!!
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
All you need to do is a forced update which is in the Advanced tab of the librarian software. I now do this each time I put anything on it, as we have several iPods of the one mixer.
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2017 | Apple iPod Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 09, 2017 | Coby Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 06, 2017 | The Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 06, 2017 | Apple A1285 Nano 8Gb 4Gen Personal Mp3...
Aug 26, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 26, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 11, 2013 | Olympus VN-240 Digital Voice Recorder
Apr 03, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 07, 2012 | Pioneer Deh-p8400bh Cd/mp3/ Receiver W/...
Jul 07, 2009 | Logitech Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
Aug 29, 2014 | Numark iDJ2 - DJ iPOD Mixer Docking...
2,146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: