Question about Apple iPod shuffle MP3 Player
Can someone please gimme some detailed directions/instructions since this is my first MP3 player. I need to know how to download some music to it
i dnt know how to get music on my mp3
when i plugged up my ipod then tryed to put music on it .mY pc didnt take my ipod as a device so i dont know how to put music on my ipod and its my first also HOW DO I PUT MUSIC ON MY IPOD FROM MY LIBRARY ON MY PC
PRODUCT: IPOD SHUFFLE
If you haven't got itunes it can be downloaded from apple.com/itunes and this will get your computer to accept the ipod. if you do have itunes you can put your cds on it if you wish, much cheaper than downloading them all. downloads can be bought from the itunes store with itunes credit, bought from any electronics store, post office or newsagent
Posted on May 05, 2009
Install itunes on your computer for it to detect the ipod as a device , this will install all the necessary device drivers . Now your ipod will be detected by itunes . In the itunes window u can go to the itunes store and buy music or add to itunes library the music available on your hard drive.
Posted on Mar 19, 2009
1. Go to apple.com/itunes to download iTunes. Doing this will recognise the device. It's up to you whether you make an iTunes account or not. If you are thinking of buying music then you will need one, if you already have music, or have other methods of getting music, then there isn't any need to have an account.
2. Connect your ipod to your dock and plug the USB cable into your computer. Open up iTunes.
3.Your ipod will appear under the device section on the left hand side. If you are buying songs, you just go to the iTunes shop which is under the store section.
4. If you want to transfer your own songs, go to: FILE>ADD FILE TO LIBRARY>CLICK MUSIC FILE.
5. The song will appear in your music bit under the libray section. To get this to your ipod, click FILE>SYNC IPOD.
6. There you go, you have your songs on your ipod. Hope this helped ^_^
Posted on May 09, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 18, 2011 | Mach Speed TRIO Onyx MP3 Player
Apr 25, 2011 | Siren Edge MP3 Player
Apr 22, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 20, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 19, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 03, 2011 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
Mar 24, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 14, 2008 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Dec 02, 2008 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Jul 09, 2014 | Apple iPod shuffle MP3 Player
272 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!