Question about Kenmore Oasis HE 27082 Top Load Washer
Making noise when draining
Something has become stuck in the drain pump.
1. Remove the back cover. The drain pump is in the lower left corner.
2. Tilt machine forward for easier access.
3. Unplug the pump motor power plug.
4. Loosen the hose clamp from the tub.
5. Remove the drain hose connection from the pump.
6. Remove the three screws securing the pump to the tub.
7. Remove debris from pump.
8. Replace pump.
9. Merry Christmas...
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2014 | Washing Machines
Oct 28, 2013 | Washing Machines
Apr 12, 2013 | Maytag Washing Machines
Jun 02, 2010 | Bosch Classixx WFL 2066 Front Load Washer
Dec 19, 2009 | Frigidaire GLTF2940ES Front Load Washer
Dec 12, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 24, 2009 | Washing Machines
Mar 14, 2008 | Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!