- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Setting the Date, Time and Date Stamp:
Use the following procedure to change the date and time setting. 1. Slide the Function switch to the capture mode. 2. Press the Mode button twice to turn on function menu. Press the Shutter button to confirm. 3. Press (up arrow icon) or (up arrows icon) to adjust the date and time. Press ◄ or ► to advance to the next setting. 4. When finished, press the Shutter button to confirm the setting; press the Menu button to return to the main menu, press the Mode button to exit the menu.
The corporate website has a Customer Service section, and you can reach them by email if the following steps do not help:
1) Here is the FAQ for your device: http://www.vistaquestusa.com/pages/faqs.htm#VQ7024
2) Here is the link to the driver for this camera (Information about OS and the like doesn't seem to be available, it is an EXE file.) http://www.vistaquestusa.com/support/drivers/digital_cams/VQ5115-Stk017.exe
3) Do you still have the user manual or quick start guide? If not, you can download the PDF versions: http://www.vistaquestusa.com/pages/service.htm
The customer service email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go here: http://www.vistaquestusa.com/pages/products.htm then click on 5MegaPixel. That will take you to where you can choose the right camera. Click on the 5015. On the popup page, click on your preferred language beside user manual. It will open a PDF and you can find the info you need on page 10. I used the same info to set the date and time on my camera. It's really easy.
Try going to http://www.vistaquestusa.com/pages/service.htm and scroll down just a bit until you see the VQ-515. You should be able to access both a user manual and download a driver there. I know betterfly tried downloading a driver and said it didn't help but that's what I would try if no disc.