Question about Computers & Internet
Check the following:
1. Volume Control on the media player
2. Volume control on the operating system
3. Volume control on the speaker, AND the power
4. Check the speaker plug, is it correctly inserted to output/speaker port of audio card?
5. Check your audio setting in BIOS, is it correctly set and recognize by the operating system?
I provide general answer to general questions, if you could be more specific (like type of OS, type of motherboard, media player software, etc.) I can provide more specific answer.
Posted on Dec 26, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2016 | Yamaha YAS-101 Front Surround Sound Bar...
Oct 18, 2015 | Car Audio & Video
Jun 02, 2014 | Behringer PMP-2000 Powered Mixer
Mar 26, 2011 | Panasonic sa-ht800V Home Theater Audio...
Nov 23, 2009 | HP Compaq Computer Speakers
Oct 20, 2009 | Denon AVR-900 Receiver
Sep 19, 2009 | Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
Oct 15, 2008 | M-Audio Fast Track Pro External Sound...
Oct 11, 2007 | Emerson EWF2704 TV
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!