Question about Operating Systems
Check the following:
1. Volume Control on the media player
2. Volume control on the operating system
3. Volume control on the speaker, AND the power
4. Check the speaker plug, is it correctly inserted to output/speaker port of audio card?
5. Check your audio setting in BIOS, is it correctly set and recognize by the operating system?
I provide general answer to general questions, if you could be more specific (like type of OS, type of motherboard, media player software, etc.) I can provide more specific answer.
Posted on Dec 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2016 | Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT...
Jun 29, 2011 | Operating Systems
Mar 07, 2011 | Operating Systems
Nov 09, 2010 | Operating Systems
Aug 22, 2010 | Operating Systems
Oct 17, 2009 | Canonical Ltd. Ubuntu
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: