- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It looks like the type of keyboard and mouse you are using is not bluetooth. You can't use the iphone 4 with just a wireless keyboard. It has to be a BLUETOOTH keyboard.
The Keyboard/Mouse combo you have from verbatim is most likely using Radio Frequency (RF) like the same frequency a TV remote control would use. Bluetooth is a different type of wireless technology that has to be paired with your iphone for it to work.
You choose your own code. It's a keyboard right? So it has numbers on it...and an Enter key.
1. Press and hold in the small button next to Bluetooth symbol under the keyboard for 5 seconds. The charge indicator lights at the top of the keyboard should alternate flashing red then green.
2. Search for Bluetooth devices on the devices you wish to connect the keyboard to. The Keyboard should be listed there.
3. Enter a code of your choice into the device you are paring the keyboard to and submit it. I used a 4 digit number which worked without a problem.
4. Type the same code and press Enter on the Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000 Keyboard.
The keyboard should now be paired with your device.
No where. It's one of those parts that once it's gone it's gone. If you REALLY want them you could possibly purchase the same model on eBay that's broken...but most sellers wouldn't bother selling a broken keyboard so its' not likely you'll find one :(
You may need to ensure that you pair the device back to the receiver. By this I mean on the little device that plugs into the USB port there will be a button ontop of it which you need to press. you will aslo find a button on the base of the keyboard which needs to be pressed to pair the two together. This should fix the problem :o)