- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Plug the SD Card in you PC's card reader,
2) Open an Windows Explorer (WIN-E) window and locate your SD Card,
3) Browse the SD card and find the video file you want to COPY (why did you say DOWNLOAD ?),
4) Copy (CTL-C) it, and paste (CTL-V) it on your local disk !
Hi Eric Chen,
there could be a couple of reasons the sd card is write protected,
1) Write protection enabled
- If it's the standard size sd card there's a switch on the left hand side.
2) May need to be reformatted
- First backup anything on the sd card to another location (ie: a folder on the desktop)
Go into you computer/file manager (some times called my computer) select the drive letter of the sd card (may listed as removal disk)
right click -> format, check that the right size is specified then click format (double check correct drive)
Then copy the files back.
Also you maybe able to use your camera to format the sd card instead.
Recuva (pronounced"recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that havebeen accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied fromthe Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted byuser error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bringback files that have been deleted from your iPod, or by bugs, crashes andviruses!
Put the memory card into an USB card reader and plug it into the USB port in your computer, then run the Recuva program.
Simple to use interface - just click 'Scan' and choose the files you want to recover
Easy to use filter for results based on file name/type
Simple Windows like interface with List and Tree view
Can be run from a USB thumb drive
Restores all types of files, office documents, images, video, music, email, anything.
Restores files from removable media (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, Digital cameras, Floppy disks, Jazz Disks, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media Cards, Secure Digital Cards, etc.)
Restores files from external ZIP drives, Firewire and USB Hard drives
THE CARD IS WRITE PROTECTED
OR THE FILES COPIED ARE WRITE PROTECTED.
SO REMOVE THE WRITE PROTECTION ITS LIKE A SMALL SWITCH WHICH SLIDES ON THE CARD .. ONLY CERTAIN CARDS HAVE IT .
NOW IF THIS DOESNT WORK
PUT THE CARD IN A PHONE AND SEE PROPERTIES OF THE DATA THERE , REMOVE WRITE PROTECTION .