Question about LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
Update from didj website quits halfway,now the system won't go past the first screen.i've tried the reset button,but no help
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
well you are not alone
i think that all the parents thats bought this cute game
because i have the same problem too
its a problem with these games
and i will never buy another product that have to be tuned
there are problems with these games
i do not urge any parent to purchase a diji (STAY AWAY )
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2012 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jun 07, 2011 | Cameras
Follow these steps To reset the Didj to factory settings and solve your problem:
1) Launch LeapFrog Connect
2) On your computer keyboard, press "Ctrl + Shift + R"
(on a Mac "Command + Shift + R").
This should bring up a window that says "Connect the device you would like to reset"
3) Connect the Didj and turn it on
4) Follow the on screen messaging to reset the Didj
5) Eject the Didj when the reset is complete
6) Recreate the profile on the Didj and then turn it off
7) Close and then open LeapFrog Connect
8) Connect the Didj and turn it on
9) You may be prompted the Didj needs an update. Accept this update
10) Get your parents to sign into the parent account and link a footprint to the current profile.
Mar 04, 2011 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Didj Racing -...
Feb 12, 2010 | Archos 405 Digital Media Player
Jul 23, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
Mar 12, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Gaming System
Jan 18, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Didj Racing -...
Jan 16, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
Dec 27, 2008 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
Apr 05, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
386 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: