a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If it tripped the breaker or fuse you have a short at some point in the unit. The first thing I would check would be the cord look for marks or damage could be pinched or animal bites ect..If cord looks good remove rear cover plate look for damaged wires if you found none then the problem is internal. I won't go any further if you get back to me I can tell you what else to test but I need to know if you have a amp meter and if you can use it...Let me know and I will get back to you........If I helped you please vote Please ask if you need more help good luck
you know the cord is broke? and you wish to remove and replace the broken one? well it has to be opened to remove or reconnect the broken wiring. is there screws attaching the removable parts in order to get to the broken cord? recommend you locate broken wires and reconnect each wire to its color either white and black. and use electrical tape to cover each wire reconnected.
The first thing that I would check is the wiring to the saw. My guess is that the wire to the saw or the cord is not heavy enough.
As saw like that can pull a lot of amps. Probably 15 or more when working hard. What happens is that when the amp draw goes up and the cord is too light, the voltage drops which increases the amps. and starts a vicious cycle...
The one thing that finally gives is the internal overload in your motor.
Try running heavier wire or a heavier extension cord if you are using one.
#12 wire or a 12 wire cord would be minimum, if running over say 50 feet then you should be looking at #10 wire.
I hope that this will help you to solve your problem!
To install a 3-prong power cord on your dryer, use the following color code at the terminal block:
RED - HOT (120VAC)
BLACK - HOT (120VAC)
WHITE - NEUTRAL (0VAC)
Match the corresponding wires to the colors present at the terminal block. The Neutral wire should have a ground strap to the equipment cabinet. If there are no colors on the wires, the two outer wires (left and right on the terminal block) are the HOT leads. The center wire is Neutral.
If you have already correctly installed the power cord, check your thermal fuse. The fuse will trip in an over current condition and will need to be replaced. A wire buring in half will case this. The fuse is located on the blower fan housing inside the dryer.
In addition, check your circuit breaker. Some homes use two 120VAC breakers to provide the 220-240VAC for the dryer power. You may have a breaker tripped.
If you have any questions about this repair, please let me know. Post back with your complete model number so that I may be able to assist you better. I hope this helps you.
Pankaj, Do you have a ohm meter? Sounds like you have something shorting back. First take the meter to the cord. On the end of the cord, you should show no continuity from each male prong to the ground prong on the cord itself. If you show continuity, you have something shorting back. Then I would start with the compressor, Unplug the wires going to the overload and relay, make sure the units unpluged and meter the cord again. If it's ok, then the problem is in the overload and relay. Start there and let me know, if it still showing a short, then we will have to go to the controls, heater, and repeat the process until you find the culprit. Catriver.
Sounds like the wires inside got pulled loose or broke. Replace the speaker wires or check them good for connection.
can't fix this for you, but if I helped you get it fixed, please rate it as a
fixya not a helpful rating. These ratings let me be allowed to help you
and others in the future.
Mine did the same thing this week. It was caused by the white ribbon cord. The cord got bent over and over as you flip the tv open and broke the wires inside. The cord is soldered directly to the circuit boards on both ends of the unit. I do not think an average joe can fix it because it requires soldering a new cord to the circuit boards on both ends. I am going to buy a new unit for around 200$ and install it.