Question about O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
I FORGOT MY SECURITY CODE FOR THE SAMSUNG SGH-E250 MODEL MOBILE I NEED A SECURITY CODE FO9R THAT PROBLEM.
I got a beautiful answr on d net surfn 4 yr questn ...
You will need a *.jad and a *.jar file for your game. 1) Download Softick PPP and Samsung Java Uploader.exe . Also JADmaker if required. 2) Install SoftickPPP according to this Polish website. I don't understand Polish, but the pictures tell enough of the story. Set up your bluetooth COM ports in the SoftickPPP bluetooth/serial settings. My Bluetooth COM ports are either 24, 25 or 26. I leave them all ticked. 3) Enter *#52828378# on the phone to access the Java Test Menu. Choose OTA type setting, choose Serial bearer OTA. Click select. (This seems to need to be changed back to GPRS bearer OTA for Samsung PC Studio to connect) 4) Start SoftickPPP. Click on cancel for the missing USBPort.dll error message. Accept bluetooth connections for DUN and Serial connections on the phone. 5) Choose 'Activate PPP' by right clicking on the icon in the taskbar. Accept connections on phone again. 6) Start 'Uploader.exe' and then add the required jad file. Leave the program open. 7) If you are not still in the Java Test Menu then enter *#52828378# on the phone again. Select 'Serial test', 'PPP Up', 'Bluetooth' on phone, 'Serial download'. My phone sometimes restarts at this point in which case I have to choose 'Shutdown PPP" in the taskbar icon and then re-activating it once the phone has restarted and then re-do step 7 after entering the Java Test Menu again. A Java splash screen should appear with a progress bar showing the upload of the file. The game then starts automatically
1) Type in the code *#9998*52824678255# (which reads *#9998*JAVAINSTALL# )
2) Your phone should return with 'Activated'
3) Now using Bluetooth or USB cable, connect to your phone (IR probably works too)
4) If you have a game as .jar, but don't have a .jad file, use JadMaker to create one (draw the .jar file to it and it will generate a .jad file for you).
5) Copy the .jar AND .jad file of the game into the map called "Other Documents" on your phone.
6) Now on your phone under 'My Files' browse to the 'Other Documents' map and doubleclick on the just copied .jad file.
7) The phone will ask you if you want to Install the game.
8) After Install you will find the game under Games on your phone.
9) You can now remove the just copied .jar and .jad file again (they were only there to install the game onto your phone).
Posted on May 22, 2009
You have to buy a data cable or use bluetooth.Create a dialer which dials *99# using your samsung modem over bluetooth
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
TURN THE PHONE ON WITHOUT THE SIM. WHEN IT SAYS INSERT SIM PUT A DIFFERENT NETWORK SIM IN WITHOUT TURNING THE PHONE OFF AND ENTER *2767*3855#. THE PHONE WILL AUTOMATICALLY TURN OF IN 10 SECS AND AUTOMATICALLY TURN BACK ON AND IT WILL WORK WITH THE OTHER NETWORK IN IT. TO SAVE THIS ENTER *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#. NOW YOUR PHONE WILL ALWAYS WORK WITH YOUR OTHER NETWORK SIM. IF YOU WANT TO GO ON ANOTHER NETWORK AFTER REPEAT THE STEPS BY PUTTING ANOTHER NETWORK IN YOUR PHONE
Posted on Aug 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2013 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Dec 30, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 16, 2011 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Apr 04, 2010 | Samsung SGH-E251 Mobile Phone - Black
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!