- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Open Google Translate: https://translate.google.com/
2. Type "Settings" in the left text box on the Google Translate page.
3. On the right side next to the languages, click the little triangle that points down and choose "Chinese" to see the letters/symbols that match the lettering for the "Settings" on your device. Choose that option on your device.
4. Go back to Google Translate and type "Language" to see the letters/symbols that match the lettering for the "Language" on your device. Choose that option on your device.
5. Once you are in the language settings, you should be able to choose "English".
Hi all. to be very frank i should tell you some points
1. never buy an MP4 player( the format is not even MP4 in the player)
if you did
2. never format it,(ever)......(as long as possible)
3. if you get less space, there is a problem with the chip, which can only be solved by the Chinese who made it.
4. as long as possible never try to upgrade firmware, (the tool they gives is almost useless)
5. if up gradation is required check ur board number,(by unscrewing the player)
6. check s1mp3.org for the firmware
7. and please check the board number
these are the words of wisdom from a victim like you all, from the Chinese attack of mp4 player
one more thing
8. ask ur friend to buy an ipod, instead of going for cheap stuff
guys the memory problem is almost unsolvable.....i guess all gets the message ....take care
there should be an optioon for changing text in the menu but im assuming that you cant read it ... so lets try this method goto the manufaturers website and download the software and the latest firmware and try reflashing the mp3 players software with any luck the default will be english
that mp4 player's virus might have spread and corrupted certain files... Chinese Mp4 Players often contain viruses that are type: worm. you're going to have it reformatted... or the best, get it replaced. yours might have the worm type virus. So good luck!
I think something in the player has got messed up did you try reinstalling the player from scratch????
that will solve the problm as the default settings will be restored....
are you sure the rest of the cd's are not from china ???? [:D]
It's not a noobish question at all. It's a very valid question. What you need is the correct driver for your product. Still you are very lucky I didn't get any driver with my Luminox MP3/MP4 player just a crappy/vague manual. It has no model number on the case, I think it's a MP40125, I can't be sure. I don't know if Luminox ae still in business, they certainly don't desrve to be. My advise to anyone is don't buy any Luminox products they are ****.
these are quite simple to work usually self explanatory.
the name probably won,t exist. find system settings, and change the default language to english. it,s a simple matter then of connecting via a usb lead to the pc, and transfering your music across into the designated music folder.
Hint:- make sure you transfer as MPEG3. if it,s only 128mb there,ll not be much room for songs.
Mike @ Compurepair.