I install the dvd for the Roxio program, get to the screen that asks for my name,organization(?) and has the serial number on it, (I AM NOT SURE WHAT INFORMATION TO ENTER HERE)
I enter my name, under org. I just enter my first name(?) and click enter. It sends me back to the information page and says I can go no further until all information is entered.
Have not been able to use this program since I purchased my comp. about 2 years ago.............HELP
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you are getting the error at startup, roxio service might not started or disabled. What you can try to do is to enable all roxio service. refer to the steps below.
- click start > run
- type services.msc
- look for all roxio service i.e roxwatch.db
- double click it then select the startup type to automatic
- save the changes then restart computer
1. Try to launch Creator Classic to see if it can repair the engine files. a. Double click on the "Roxio Easy Media Creator Home" icon. b. Click "Creator Classic" under the "Applications" section. c. The Windows installer should launch and ask you to insert your installation disc
Try this and see how it works, if it does not, contact me and give me more details