An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: i need a key for football manager 2009
You need to contact the manufacture of this product to obtain a legal copy or key. This posting is in violation of Fixya TOS. For more information read Terms at the link provided at the bottom of the page.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
FM09 - Football Manager (FM 2009) error product key already active. The solution is you need to delete the certificates and re-activate the game.
1) On receiving the error, please uninstall the game
2) Please navigate to the following directory:
XP users: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009 Certificate Vista users: C:\Program Data\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009 Certificate
3) Please ensure that it is the \certificate directory you are located in
4) Delete all content
5) Reboot the machine
6) Re-run the installation program and retry activation - ensuring you have 'verified' your key using the following website: http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/
7) You should now be activated
If this doesn't work tell me and I will see what I can do.
Ryan Frame Creative Energy Associates Technical Center
even tho you have not stated what game it is, i would believe it is Football Manager 09 (?)
Try deleting the Settings folder from the following program path as detailed below: » Windows XP: My Computer -> Local Diskâ (C:) -> Documents and Settings -> <username> -> Application Data -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2009 -> Settings » Windows Vista: Computer -> Local Diskâ (C:) -> Users -> <username> -> AppData -> Roaming -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2009 -> Settings