Question about Lenovo 3000 Y410 (59012354) PC Notebook
I bought lenovo y410 previously i was using window vista but now i am using xp but now my web cam is not working and in drivers list i couldnt find any drivers for camera.Please suggest
1. Try the Updated Windows XP Professional SP2 (verison 5.1.2600) to the most latest and greatest update
2. Trt to check if the camera is working .. If not,
3. Download the integrated camera creative drive from dell .. website . here's the link
4. Install the above driver, restart your computer
5. After restart press Fn+Esc key .. to enable the camera. (You should see a small pic icon on the right side bottom of the screen)
6. The hardware wizard will detect a new USB Webcam
*Note: The above link also works for lenovo. Please rate me if you already have the result.. thanks..
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
Posted on Jun 17, 2010
Solve this problem
Posted on Aug 29, 2009
Posted on Jan 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Laptop
Aug 14, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 (59012354) PC Notebook
Jul 22, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Laptop
Jul 18, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Laptop
Nov 15, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 (59012354) PC Notebook
Oct 23, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Laptop
Feb 18, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook
Dec 27, 2007 | Computers & Internet
8,596 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!