Question about Lenovo 3000 Y410 (59012354) PC Notebook
1. Try the Updated Windows XP Professional SP2 (verison 5.1.2600) to the most latest and greatest update.
2. Try to check if the camera is working .. If not,
3. Download the integrated camera creative drive from dell .. website . here's the link
4. Install the above driver, restart your computer
5. After restart press Fn+Esc key .. to enable the camera. (You should see a small pic icon on the right side bottom of the screen)
6. The hardware wizard will detect a new USB Webcam
*Note: The link above also works for lenovo.
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 10, 2010 | Sony Computers & Internet
Jun 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 03, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4530-5889 Notebook PC
Jun 02, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Jet Black
Mar 06, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Feb 28, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Apr 04, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv2000t 14.1" Notebook Laptop...
Jan 01, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!