Question about Lenovo 3000 Y410 (59012354) PC Notebook
1. Try the Updated Windows XP Professional SP2 (verison 5.1.2600) to the most latest and greatest update.
2. Try to check if the camera is working .. If not,
3. Download the integrated camera creative drive from dell .. website . here's the link
4. Install the above driver, restart your computer
5. After restart press Fn+Esc key .. to enable the camera. (You should see a small pic icon on the right side bottom of the screen)
6. The hardware wizard will detect a new USB Webcam
*Note: The link above also works for lenovo.
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2009 | Ezonics EZ368 Webcam
Jun 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 04, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 17, 2009 | Veo Connect Webcam
Oct 18, 2008 | Creative Labs Creative Webcam
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!