Question about Lenovo 3000 Y410 (59012354) PC Notebook
Perivously i was using vista now i have vista drivers but now i am using xp where i will get webcam drivers for xp bcoz my cam is not working.
1. Try the Updated Windows XP Professional SP2 (verison 5.1.2600) to the most latest and greatest update.
2. Try to check if the camera is working .. If not,
3. Downloaded a integrated camera creative drive from dell .. website . here's the link
4. Install the above driver, restart your computer
5. After restart press Fn+Esc key .. to enable the camera. (You should see a small pic icon on the right side bottom of the screen)
6. The hardware wizard will detect a new USB Webcam
*Note: The above link works also for lenovo. Please rate me when the result is done..
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
Guys Press Fn key + Esc it will be ok
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2013 | PC Laptops
Aug 20, 2011 | PC Laptops
Oct 27, 2010 | PC Laptops
Aug 05, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Jun 03, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4530-5889 Notebook PC
Feb 04, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Jul 18, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jun 08, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite P205-S6287 Notebook PC
185 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!