Question about Lenovo 3000 Y410 (59012354) PC Notebook
Perivously i was using vista now i have vista drivers but now i am using xp where i will get webcam drivers for xp bcoz my cam is not working.
1. Try the Updated Windows XP Professional SP2 (verison 5.1.2600) to the most latest and greatest update.
2. Try to check if the camera is working .. If not,
3. Downloaded a integrated camera creative drive from dell .. website . here's the link
4. Install the above driver, restart your computer
5. After restart press Fn+Esc key .. to enable the camera. (You should see a small pic icon on the right side bottom of the screen)
6. The hardware wizard will detect a new USB Webcam
*Note: The above link works also for lenovo. Please rate me when the result is done..
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
Guys Press Fn key + Esc it will be ok
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2010 | Logitech Webcam
Apr 10, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 17, 2009 | Veo Connect Webcam
Mar 06, 2008 | GE EasyCam Webcam
Feb 14, 2008 | Creative Labs Video Blaster WebCam NX
185 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!