- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can get the Motor Shaft Covers for most if not all Cuisinart models from their customer service. They are not shown on the web under parts, but if you call them, they can help you get the right part. Just have your model # ready. For many, the part is $3 plus shipping and handling.
Remove the work bowl completely and separate the work bowl, lid and pusher sleeve. Plug the base into the wall outlet and press the on switch. Use a pen to depress the dark grey or black button on top of the base of the processor. If you don't hear a sound, then call Cuisinart and get it repaired. If you do hear a sound:
1. Put the work bowl on first, making sure the handle is facing front
2. Put the lid on, making sure the hollow feed tube is facing the back of the food processor
3. Put the pusher sleeve in, making sure the sliding lock switch faces toward the front of the processor