Question about Logitech Webcam
I have Vista 32 Bit, I've installed the Logitech drivers just as instructed. Plugged inthe device and install appeared to run smoothly. Then, when I click to capture video, I get Webcam is in use by another application.
I looked in Device Manager and no other devices interfering. I disabled and reenabled the USB port. Tried multiple USB ports. I have no antivirus currently running and no other programs up aside from Logitech.
Any idea what else could work?
This ptogram will eliminate your problem of the camera
being busy or being used by another program.
Really works great.
Double click on this site http://download.cnet.com/SplitCam/3000-2348_4-10500269.html
And then click on Download Now (3.5MB)
2. Then run the Splitcam program by double clicking the downloaded program.
3. Clicked on "Video" at the bottom right of the program window and selected your cmera.
Note: This will result in your camera being switched on and viewable in the
4. Opened up Skype (or other messengers) and go to "Tools" then "Options" then "Video settings."
5. Also setup your “Audio” while you are there.
6. Selected "SplitCam Capture" as my webcam, then click on save.
7. Webcam image will appeared in Skype or what ever messenger you are using.
Hope this Helps. Bud
Posted on Apr 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 21, 2011 | Logitech C120 Webcam
Mar 05, 2011 | Logitech QuickCam Pro 5000 Webcam
Aug 10, 2010 | Logitech QuickCam Orbit MP 961422-0403...
May 13, 2010 | Logitech Webcam
Mar 26, 2010 | Logitech Webcam
Jan 15, 2010 | Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 Web Cam
Jan 04, 2010 | Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 Web Cam
Dec 11, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Messenger Web Camera
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: