- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. If your phone has a memory card then copy the picture files from the memory card to the computer. You can do copying first the pics you have on your phone to the memory stick, get the memory stick out and insert into the memory card reader on your computer. You can access the memory card from your computer and copy out the files to your computer.
2. You can transfer pictures also via bluetooth, this is possible if your phone has a bluetooth on it. Locate your bluetooth on your phone and switch it on. Go to your picture folder and open the picture you intend sending. Click on Options > Send > Bluetooth. Make sure the bluetooth on the recieving device (Computer) is on.
3. Transfer the picture via USB and Infrared. Get the USB cable that came with phone and connect to the computer, it would auto start. This would allow you locate the pictures on the phones and copy straight to your PC.
yes you do need drivers to get the computer to recognize the phone. go to blackberry.com and download the software for your computer. also dowload the device software. just to have it install the blackberry desktop manager and drivers you should get hooked up then
I haven't acutally got my P1i and laptop with me so I'll see what I can do from memory. When you put the P1i in file transfer mode it becomes a USB mass storage device and just presents the M2 memory stick in the side of the device as a drive letter in Windows Explorer. However, if in Phone mode it expects the 'mrouter' program to connect the phone to PC Suite using the DCU-60 cable as a serial line. In the system tray you have an mrouter icon which when you right click allows you to select the serial port to connect to the phone. You may need to adjust this recognise the phone. There are also some drivers required for the mrouter interface. Check device manager and make sure there are no yellow question marks in the ports section. You can also use Bluetooth to connect mrouter to the phone, this'll become clear when you look at the port settings! Hope this helps.
Instead of loading the music manager, click on file in the LG Suite box, and then click 'content'. This will connect without a problem (at least it did for me, despite music manager not working), and then drag and drop music from your pc files, onto your phone. Hope this helps.
while connecting phone to pc through usb port u should install the phone software in the pc first otherwise the pc will not allow you to connect and trasfer data. if there is a software u can easily trasfer data from phone to pc and pc to phone.