Question about Sony KP-57WV600 57" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
1. remove 5 screws from behind each speaker
2. grasp center panel at the bottom and "pop" forward. Swing upward, set front panel aside.
3. Remove center wooden panel.
4. Look for "black box" with six screws at the front of set. There is torque paint on screws.
5. (my set would go green before going black) I turned the center bottom screw (green) appx. 1/8 to 1/4 turn counter clockwise.
Plugged in the TV and it works great now!
Happy TV Viewing!!!!
Posted on Dec 27, 2011
Its either blue tube or bad componet on blue CRT board hertes how to know disconnect Blue CRT board connect to neck of blue tube turn set on see what happens if set come on and plays then this lets you know if it is a problem with tube/video ic on crt board. If set shuts back off different problem.
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2011 | Sony KP-57WV600 57" Rear Projection...
Dec 22, 2009 | Sony KP-46WT500 46" Rear Projection...
Apr 30, 2009 | Sony KP-57WV600 57" Rear Projection...
Dec 06, 2008 | Sony KP-57WV600 57" Rear Projection...
Aug 19, 2008 | Sony KP-57WV600 57" Rear Projection...
Aug 18, 2008 | Sony KP-57WV600 57" Rear Projection...
Dec 28, 2007 | Sony KP-57WV600 57" Rear Projection...
Nov 02, 2008 | Sony KP-57WV600 57" Rear Projection...
331 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!