When connected to my Motorola Z9 can't end Phone call with Zumo 550 touchscreen, have to end call using cellphone. When connected to my V600 Motorola which is supported when I end the call the Zumo disconnects my phone.
I have a motorola phone, and it's fine.
I have paired the phone to the zumo, and the phone is set to connect to the zumo automatically.
Check the phone is set up this way, and all should be well.
Hope this helps.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have this phone. If you plan on having a Motorola Phone for quite some time I highly suggest the Motorola Phone Tools for your computer. But you should just be able to connect the phone to your computer with a USB cord, open up My Computer (give the computer time to recognize the phone and you MAY need to download the Motorola Driver (can be found on most driver websites)) and the drag your music files to your removable storage (your phone). MPT also allows you to crop any song from your computer and send to your phone as a ringtone. Hope this helps =)
Usually you,ll have the bluetooth device, close to the Phone. And while the phones searching for the device. Power it On/Off turn the volume up and down If Applicable. the phone is trying to find a signal from the bluetooth device to enable it to communicate. by pressing various buttons your sending the signals from the bluetooth to phone.
once the phone finds the signals, it will set it up to communicate ( Pair-Up )
Have you connected the device to the computer and run webupdater? Mine showed up with a bluetooth firmware upgrade. Bluetooth works fine, however, lost the functionality of the phonebook after the update. Sometimes you win sometimes you loose
I have recently purchased a Zumo 550 and successfully copied across selected phone book entries from a Nokia N95 without the need to use any additional apps:-
1) Assuming the N95 and Zumo are paired via BlueTooth
2) In N95 Contacts - use 'Mark' / 'Mark All' as necessary to select the contact entries you wish to transfer to the Zumo 550
3) In N95 Contacts - select 'Options' then 'Send Business Card' then 'Via Bluetooth'
4) Select the Zumo 550 device from the list of paired Bluetooth devices
5) Contact data is transferred from N95 phonebook to Zumo 550 phonebook
Interestingly, Garmin don't seem to list the Nokia N95 as being a supported device on their website, but the above process worked for me!!