Question about Konica Minolta magicolor 2300DL Laser Printer
I can see the blue cartridge in the slot to remove it but how do I rotate it around to get the black cartridge in the removal slot?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 15, 2008 | Dell 3000cn Laser Printer
Apr 26, 2011 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
Nov 25, 2010 | Dell 3010cn Laser Printer
Jan 19, 2010 | Minolta magicolor 2300W Laser Printer
Apr 21, 2009 | Dell 3010cn Laser Printer
Oct 02, 2008 | Epson ACULASER CX11NF All-In-One Printer
Oct 02, 2008 | Dell 3010cn Laser Printer
Jul 10, 2008 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Manually Removing Toner for magicolor 2400W
1. Hold down the Cancel button for 10 seconds or longer.
2. With the Cancel button still held down, also simultaneously hold down the Rotate Toner button for 10 seconds or longer.
3. When all LED indicators are blinking rapidly, release both the Cancel and Rotate Toner buttons.
4. Then hold down the Rotate Toner button again for another 10 seconds or longer.
5. The Cyan toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed.
6. Remove and/or replace the Toner Cartridge if necessary.
7. Open and close the covers. Each time you do this, another toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed and/or replaced (in this order: cyan, black, yellow, magenta).
The link is located here
Oct 21, 2007 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Aug 16, 2013 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2300DL Laser...
Nov 15, 2012 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2300DL Laser...
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert