- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
the power system has been interfered with,i won't use a complicated language but i need you to try and use an adapter,if it doesn't work it means the transformer has a problem or it has failed completely and it needs replacement
Ur wife overload,the power board,and also kill the litium battery.This DVD player exspensive?Not,not worth repairing,must take to shop,probally must order the power board for replacement,to repair for u.
the battery is dead. that happened to me and i had 3 choices: 1)buy a new dvd player 2)buy a new recharable battery or 3)keep the portable plugged to the wall while i watch movies. i chose number 3 because i usually just use it at places plugs are available. but yeah, the battery is dead.