Question about Acer Computers & Internet
I have an Acer Notebook, and am trying to uninstall the BitDefender software, and when I go into the control panel, and attempt to uninstall the software it says something to the effect of cannot uninstall because of a driver that wasn't installed properly, what am I either missing or doing wrong?
Got to this link and download "ccleaner" and install it.
Click on the green arrow at the top right of the screen that says "downoad latest version". once it is installed follow these steps.
1) open ccleaner, click on the desktop icon or got to mycomputer -> c:/ -> program files -> ccleaner -> and click on the program there.
2) click on "Tools" on the right hand side of the little ccleaner window. this is an installer.
3) scroll to "Bitdefender" and click on it, then click on "Run Uninstaller" on the right hand side of the window.
4) once uninstalled, click on "Registry" on the left hand side, then click on "Scan for Issues"
5) when its done scanning, click on "Fix Selected Issues". Click on "Yes" when it asks to back up registry. Click "Save". Click "Fix All Issues" then Close.
6) Click on "Cleaner" on the left side of the window. Click "Analyze"
Click "Run Cleaner". Click "OK" and you are done.
This is a good routine to run once a week to clean up all the junk that builds up in your system.
This should remove all of "Bitdefender" from your system.
Let me know :)
Posted on Dec 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2013 | HEWLETT-PACKARD PZ531UA#ABA (DC7100 USDT)...
on Sep 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Apr 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 17, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jan 20, 2013 | Fujitsu Siemens Computers & Internet
on Feb 10, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 11, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Nov 24, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!