Question about Samsung D510 Cellular Phone
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
i got this from guru on here so i figured i would spread tha knowledge - thx again guru!!!
Power on your phone without simcard. Press *2767*3855#
Your phone will restart.
Now insert your sim and power on the phone.
Wow!!! your phone is unlocked.
it worked for me tha 1st time =)
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
SOURCE: forgotten privacy lock password
Remove the sim-card and switch on the phone .. and press this code *2767*2878# .. the phone will restore the factory settings.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Apr 09, 2009
hard reset *2767*3855#
All Samsung Hard Reset Codes
In those steps:
Now your phone is unlock forever Permanent
Here is Samsung F480 Secret Codes
Admin Settings: *#6984125*#
Internals (sub menu): *#9072641*#
Developer Settings: *#0523#
Camera test mode:
Press *#36287# key string in the dial screen to enter camera test mode -
 Auto focus [On]
 ISP firmware write
 ISP firmware version check
 Press the "1" key to disable auto focus. In order to enable auto focus, press the "1" key again.
 Press the "2" key to write the ISP (Camera Module) firmware. “ISP firmware write [Please wait]” will be displayed during 2 minutes. Then "ISP firmware write [SUCCESS]” will be displayed when the firmware upload finished.
Posted on Feb 15, 2010
If you forgot your phone code, there is no way to get to your contact list....well, there is no risk free way to get to it. There is a utility (Samsung Code Reader) that you can use which will pull your code from the phone when it is attached by USB to a computer. But beware, as these applets are on sharing websites, so there is no tell if any of them are tainted with viruses.
Otherwise, if you are willing to forego your contact list, then you can hard reset your phone by following these steps:
A couple of things to mention:
1. This fix is NOT for unlocking the network (to use on other carriers), but rather this is for a 4-8 digit phone privacy lock that you may have forgotten what you set it to
2. If you run this fix, it will wipe out all data on the phone, effectively starting from scratch
3. You must remove the SIM card before initiating this or it will be wiped, also, leaving you with need to go buy a new one
4. You need to call Samsung to get the reset code: 800.987.4357 Tell them that you want to hard reset (wipe) your phone and you need the code. (They'll probably stay on the line with you and help you complete the task)
To hard reset the phone
1. Turn off the phone
2. Remove the back cover (battery compartment)
3. Remove the sim card
4. Turn on the phone
5. When it boots up and gets to the error message about the sim, enter the code provided by Samsung and press Return
6. Let the phone restore to original factory image and reboot
7. Turn phone off and install sim card
8. Replace back phone cover
9. Turn on the phone
10. You're ready to roll
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2010 | Samsung SGH-A137 Cell Phone
Jun 21, 2010 | Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia Unlocked Cellular...
May 27, 2010 | Samsung D880 Cellular Phone
Mar 15, 2010 | Samsung SGH-E390 Cellular Phone
Oct 25, 2009 | Samsung SGH-L700 Cell Phone
Sep 15, 2009 | Samsung SGH-e315
Nov 02, 2008 | 2004 Ford E250
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: