Question about NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
I have a netgear rangemax and the ps3 cant pick it up to connect to the internet
1. Please open any web browser like Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator.
2. Connect to the router by typing http://routerlogin.com/basicsetting.htm or http://192.168.1.1 in the address field and click Enter or Return key.
3. A window will prompt for a user name and password. The default username is "admin" and the default password is "password".
Note: If it does not take password as the password, you might have changed it when you have run the NETGEAR Setup CD so please try other passwords. If you cannot remember the password, you need to reset the router and run the Setup CD to reconfigure it.
4. Click the Wireless Settings under Advanced tab.
5. Check the box under Enable Wireless Router Radio and Enable Wireless SSID Broadcast.
6. Click the Wireless Settings under Setup.
7. Change Channel (recommended are 1, 6 and 11).
8. Change the SSID to uniquely identify your network. You might have a similar SSID with your neighbor.
Note: Do not change the SSID if there are already other wireless computers that can connect to the network.
Other factors that you may consider when you are not able to view any available wireless network:
a. Switch for the wireless adapter is turned off
b. Distance between the wireless router and computer
c. Possible wireless interferences
Posted on Aug 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2012 | NetGear N150 RANGEMAX 150 Wireless Router
Feb 02, 2010 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Dec 28, 2009 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Oct 04, 2009 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router...
Sep 12, 2009 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router...
Mar 13, 2009 | NetGear WPN111 RangeMax Wireless USB 2.0...
Jul 26, 2008 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router...
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: