Question about Sharp AR-5316 Advanced Digital Imager Copier
Changed toner, reset the machine, used code 27-1 to set the alert mode to 1, but then got a U-7 error code, and then an F-2.
reset the machine, but now prints blank page.
please advise on how to rest it ASAP.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2017 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 12, 2015 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 12, 2014 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 13, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 06, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
SIM 163 Reset (only do this one SIM, by doing others you could cause your machine to no longer function. Also see note at bottom.
Entering Simulation Mode
1. Press the system menu/counter key.
2. Select Service setting using the up/down cursor keys.
3. While pressing the start key and the # key, press the enter key. (Maintenance mode is entered.)
4. Select Maintenance mode using the up/down cursor keys.
5. Press the enter key.Enter the maintenance item (163 Resetting fuser problem) number using the up/down keys.
6. Go to step 1 under method below.
Resetting the fusing problem data Description
Resets the detection of a service call code indicating a problem in the fusing section.
When a service call concerning the fusing section occurs, turn the power switch off and open the front cover.
Then, turn the power switch on and press the system menu/counter key to enter the maintenance mode.
1. Press the enter key. A selection item appears.
2. Select Execute using the up/down cursor keys.
3. Press the enter key. The fusing problem data is initialized. (Four service calls, namely C6000, C6020,C6050, and C6400 are reset.)
Press the back key. The indication for selecting a maintenance item No. appears.
Note: Sometimes in order to do the reset when the machine is in an error state you need to open the top cover (like to replace the toner) and leave it open until you have performed the reset.
Mar 31, 2011 | Kyocera Copystar CS-1820 Black and White...
Ususally the Toner ID Sensor
But the Code is for these problems:
Clean the ID sensor.
• Check the ID sensor harness and
• Replace the ID sensor.
• Replace the MCU.
• Replace the development unit.
• Replace the CGB power pack.
You can cheat the ID Sensor but you will have to replace it soon.
If the ID sensor is damaged and cannot be replaced immediately, set SP2208
003 (Toner Supply Setting . Toner Supply Mode) to .1.. Then the customer can
continue to use the machine until a new ID sensor is available. After you install a
new ID sensor, reset this SP to 0.
To go into and use the SP mode
1. Push Yellow Clear Modes
2. Push copy quantity numbers 1,0,then 7
3. Push and hold Clear Stop for 3 seconds.
4. Input the group number (.1. for .Copier.). Then input the full SP number to go
directly to the SP code screen.
5. touch screen for SP direct then just tyoe the numbers in order do not put hyphen
6. Set the adjustment value.
7. Press the # key to set.
To go out of SP mode
1. Push the key on the operation panel below .Exit. one time or more, until you
are back at the initial copy screen.
2. Switch the main power switch off, then switch it on again.
NOTE: You must do this to enable the SP values that you input.
Mar 23, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 22, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER C6800 Copier
Oct 31, 2010 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 28, 2010 | Konica Minolta Bizhub c203 Copier
194 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!