Question about Nuby Video Game Consoles & Games
I have a Nuby Soul Calibur 2 Limited Edition Universal Joystick and I accidentally set buttons to other functions and lost the instructions (unfortunately). I just want to set (or reset in this case) the joystick to the default settings so I can play games like Tekken and SF (works really well for those games). If u can assist me I will be a grateful gamer, LOL!! Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
First make sure that the game supports joysticks. Most shoot em up games do not support joysticks, just gamepads and / or mouse and keyboard...
Posted on Apr 17, 2008
First, check your game documentation to see if your game supports the use of a joystick. Most First Person Shoot 'em Ups do not support joysticks, and only supports mice/gamepads.
If joysticks are supported in your game, please read on...
Make sure that your joystick is properly installed and detected by your computer. You can check in Device Manager or Control Panel > Game Controllers. Also make sure you have the latest software (LGS/WingMan) installed.
Next, you will have to create a new profile for your game in the WingMan Profiler:
Hope that helps.
Please dont forget a FixYa rating if this solution was helpful. Thanks in advance.
Posted on May 25, 2008
SOURCE: LOGITECH ATTACK 3 JOYSTICK.
OK I had the same problem..What u have to do when u set up the controls is leave ur throttle axis (little sliding doohickey at the bottom of ur joystick) in the middle position.That should do the trick..
Posted on Nov 15, 2008
SOURCE: Joystick LAG!
Since I have never heard of this incident before (I have even owned one of those controllers) my guess is that it is just a faulty controller. There is possibly ways of fixing this, but you would have to take apart the controller, which is out of my league.
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
I believe that it's a typo. You can only use turbo on one button at a time. Try it.
Press and hold the Turbo button, and press the button you want to use turbo with. If it doesn't work, your controller could be faulty and you may have to return it.
Posted on Nov 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
5. Temperature Adjustment
Extended Hold (Vacation) Mode
1. Press the HOLD button to bypass the program schedule. The current set point temperature will be held either permanently or for 24 hours, depending on the setting selection made in section 4.
2. Press the HOLD button again to return the thermostat to the normal program operation.
3. The hold period will last until the hold is released as in step number 2 above, or is limited to 24 ours if the default was changed in the User Options Settings (see section 4).
4.Programming User Settings
Setting the Extended Hold Time (see also section 6)
The default setting is Long (indefinite) Hold. If the HOLD feature is activated, the current set point will be held until HOLD is released.
1. In normal operating mode, press and hold the RETURN button for 4 seconds. Press RETURN again to skip past differential setting. The display will show "HOLD LG", where LG is indefinite hold.
2. Press the or button to change the Extended Hold time from indefinite (LG) to 24 hours (SH).
3. Press the RETURN button again to set the Filter Check Monitor or wait 30 seconds for the thermostat to return to the normal mode.
6.Additional Operation Features
Resetting the Thermostat
The Reset feature allows the user to completely reset the thermostat to register new manual switch settings.
1. To erase all entered programs, current time of day, day of week and other user settings, gently press the RESET button using a paper clip or a small pencil tip.
2. This will return all thermostat settings to their default values and register all new manual switch settings for proper operation (incl. Extended Hold = Indefinite).
Dec 28, 2014 | Proselect PSTS21P52 Programmable 2 Stage...
Sep 15, 2011 | Sanyo AVM-3259S TV
Aug 22, 2011 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Feb 24, 2011 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller
Jan 16, 2011 | Belkin F5D7234-4 Router
Oct 18, 2009 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jul 01, 2009 | Samsung U900 Soul Cellular Phone
Mar 15, 2009 | Hori Fight Stick EX 2 Soul Calibur 4 for...
Nov 08, 2008 | O2 Graphite Smartphone
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: