Question about Motorola Mobility H550 - Bluetooth Headset - Black/Silver Wireless Headset
I have an LG 8700 cell which will not "find" my new motorolla bluetooth. Both items state that they are compatable, yet my phone keeps searching with no results to pairing with the bluetooth.
follow the steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Motorola device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Season's Greetings from Fixya!
Posted on Dec 24, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2010 | LG enV3 VX9200 Cell Phone
Oct 02, 2010 | Ericsson Cell Phones
Jan 30, 2010 | LG VX-8700 Cellular Phone
Aug 17, 2009 | Cell Phones
May 09, 2009 | LG Vu CU920 Cellular Phone
Feb 24, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Dec 10, 2008 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Dec 24, 2007 | LG HBM 730 Bluetooth Headset Wireless...
293 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: